Thursday, June 4, 2009

Summer Fun

We enjoyed family around the pool this evening.
Little Man is teething and most of the day his face had this expression.
My cousin Matthew is a Dallas policeman and he came up for the evening to spend time with the kids. He entertained them all evening and the kids responded great to him! He is a very gentle and kind-hearted young man. Thanks Matt!
On Tuesday we went and took pictures with my new nephew Colten. We then headed to a good family friend's to have her trim up Adeline's hair and give me a few pointers. I think Little Miss loved the attention because she was a perfect angel.
On Wednesday we visited my girlfriend Rebekah and her two - Samuel (4yrs) and Naomi (14mths). Rebekah and Scotty grew up together and she was a bridesmaid in our wedding. Darton and Naomi are about 3 weeks a part. A shot of Darton walking.

No comments: