Sunday, February 19, 2012

Mother Bird and Her Chics have landed in TX

 We have been in TX for a week now and miss daddy LOTS, but enjoying lots of family time.
Scott's parents flew from the DR to TX with us and you can imagine how HUGE their help was to me. Papa even upgraded me to first class on one leg of the flight!
 
Nonnie treated us to a Chik-fil-A breakfast on Valentine's Day. Matthias using my belly as a pillow is just pure sweetness!

My parents bought bicycles for the kids to use at their house. They are LOVING them. Bicycle time is hard to find in the DR since you can't just go out and ride in the street due to safety. 

Cousin time with Colten. 

Making nachos with Grandma Aboul-Ela

Grandma entertaining Matthias with plastic containers. 
Darton riding Grandpa's exercise bike. 
Adeline and I went out for one last date before baby brother comes and has to go with me EVERYWHERE. We shopped until we both ached and couldn't go to any more stores. It was so much fun for her to be of age to try on clothes in the dressing room. She enjoyed every minute of it too :)




No comments: