Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Baby Shower

By the time #4 comes along you don't expect a shower, but my girlfriends lavished me with a shower this past Monday to celebrate our fourth child. I asked for no gifts since we seriously have everything we need and instead asked to celebrate motherhood. Some had a hard time coming to a shower without bringing a gift, so they brought diapers, which are always needed!
The 3 Lovely Hostesses - Jill, Amanda, & Emma
 To celebrate mothers the hostess Jill gave us all neck/back messages. Jill is a professional message therapist.
 We were also given manicures!
 Jill arranged for everyone to take home a candle with the instructions that when I go into labor you are to  light your candle. This spoke directly to my heart! I can't wait to notify the gals and to carry that image of  candles burning in the DR for this baby's entrance into the world.  

 Scott's parents are here with us this week to help me fly home with the kids on Sunday. Scott's mom, Noreen, is getting her nails done in the picture below.

No comments: