Friday, October 10, 2008

Adeline's Friends

Embajador Employees...everyone loves the kids.






It is always a highlight in our day when we get to play with Georgie & Jessie (their mom's name is Claire). They are staying at the hotel as well, but are in the process of moving into their apartment. Adeline didn't know she could pose for a picture until she met them!

Yesterday we had planned to go the the Botanical Gardens with Kathryn & her kids, but the rain sent us to the Acropolis Mall instead. It was a very nice mall that made me feel much more at home (in Dallas anyways).




Today, the kids and I endured the heat and walked to a bookstore about 5-10 minutes away. It was our first time to do this, but a friend loaned us a stroller which made the trip easier. The sidewalks aren't always stroller friendly though. I'll be glad to have my jogger soon w/the all-terrain wheels :). I bought Adeline a kitchen set at the bkstore...I've been looking for one of these sets for the last 6mths!




Adeline showing Georgie her friends in Elko. Georgie was very impressed Adeline had so many :)

1 comment:

Lisa Haveman said...

I love how you mentioned that you "endured the heat"... we are receiving very cold weather here (with hints of snow!) Glad to know that you're meeting so many nice people/friends!