Friday, November 6, 2009

Daddy wouldn't be so proud today...

The weather is beyond perfect right now in Dallas. Mom, the kids, my nephew Colten, and I went to the Heard Museum to enjoy an outside display of lifesize, moving, growling dinosaurs. As we headed down the wooded path Adeline stopped dead in her tracks when she heard the first dino. She spent the rest of the trail on Grandmommie's hip while I pushed the two boys. Darton refused to get out until we were out of site of the dinos as well. It was hilarious! Adeline's face in both pictures sums up how she felt...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't mean to laugh, but Adeline's face in that second to last picture cracks me up! I'm sure it was a bit scary for the kiddos, but hopefully they still had fun.

Jaye said...

I have always had (and still have) a fear of "fake" animals. I've never been able to go through animal exhibits at museums, and when I went on a Jurassic Park type ride at a water park (when I was a high school senior) I shut my eyes the entire time and got off hyperventilating at the end. I can imagine how Adeline feels. hahaha!