Thursday, December 18, 2008

Lived through another one

"Lived through another what," you're asking? An earthquake! Similar to the one in Nevada, I really didn't know what was going on. In fact, I thought a big truck driving by shook the building. The thought did cross my mind though that it must be a really big truck to shake a building made out of concrete blocks!

Here's a link to see the earthquake's center. We're in Santo Domingo and Scott is near Cotui. He felt it as well. I think more than I did. He called to check on us and I didn't answer the phone b/c I was changing a diaper. Of all the times not to answer the phone...hope we didn't worry him too much.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=18.68+-69.38(M5.3+-+DOMINICAN+REPUBLIC+-+2008+December+18++17%3A13%3A47+UTC)&ll=18.68,-69.38&spn=2,2&f=d&t=h&hl=e

No comments: