Thursday, May 14, 2009

Oceanfront Picnic

I had a last-minute idea to go ride horses after Darton's morning nap and then have a picnic across the street on the shore. I went down to the car to load it to find that the noise I had heard on Tuesday really was my tire leaking air. There will be more of that story in a post this weekend because you MUST see where I had to go get my tire repaired (I have to go back to take pictures since I didn't have my camera).
We did make it to the horses and to the shore for a picnic.

It's not easy to see, but Adeline's hair is wet (not dirty and greasy) in this picture. We got a nice ocean spray that got us wet like we were on a Six Flags ride. Before ballet class I asked Adeline to show me some "moves". She teaches Scotty every Tuesday night what she learned in class. Here she is in class. She's actually quite coordinated and responds well to the Spanish instructions.

1 comment:

Miss Mommy said...

Those ballet classes are KILLER! I LOVE love love that A is getting espanol!!!!