Monday, June 14, 2010

Our Sunscreen Choice

My mom & grandmother introduced me to Blue Lizard Sunscreen. With all the hype about your average sunscreen actually causing you to get sunburned or skin cancer, we thought we'd try out a product with only the active ingredients needed to keep you from getting burned - Titanium Dioxide & Zinc Oxide. It's thinker than your average cream because of lack of certain ingredients (don't know what those are). The "Baby" & "Sensitive" seems to be the same, so we bought "Baby" since it was cheaper at the time. Our other suncreen is clothing. We all wear hats and I'm the only one who doesn't wear a swim shirt...yet. Swim clothing is awesome on the kiddos because it means less sunscreen to apply!

I finally found swimshorts that covered my rearend but didn't hang down to my knees on www.christa-taylor.com. My favorite swim halters are at www.landsend.com as well as Adeline's swimsuit that you see in the post below. And for the pregnant moms looking for a swimsuit - TARGET!! I tried to go the expensive route (i.e. Pea in the Pod) thinking I would get better quality and selection. NOPE! Plus all their bottoms were bikini type. I don't need junk hanging out when I'm not preggo, and EVEN MORE SO when I am :)

No comments: