Thursday, September 30, 2010

Where has September Gone???

I'm not quite sure where September went, but when you are expecting a baby you don't mind when the "time flies." Here are pics from the past month in backwards order.
Yesterday I was blessed with a baby shower. It is wonderful to get to celebrate each pregnancy and not just the first! I'm 33wks this week. Our good friends Olivia and Mark have returned for the month from England and they stayed with us the 20-23th and then we went up to Cabarete to be with them and other friends last weekend.Darton asked to ride horses the whole 3 hour drive to Cabarete, so Scott took them for a ride on the beach. Seriously Adeline??Just in case I haven't ever shown you, mangos are the size of pinas here and during this season we pay about US$.50-$1 for one.
The 10-12th we spent up in the mountains with friends who live in Cabarete. Here I am at 29 years old and 30wks pregnant. It's amazing how differently I am carrying this baby from the other two - much more belly and less in the hips. I know I could have spared you this pic of Darton on a potty on the side of the mountain road, but I'm so very proud and he's so very cute! When we go on road trips he now asks to poop on the rocks.
many of you asked about my hand after seeing the disgusting picture. Here it is healing week 2. It peeled like a sunburn but the skin was thick like a scab on a wound. The area is know a fain pink and my freckles are slowly reappearing.
We will be in TX 3 weeks from now. I'll try to get in a post before we head out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look so cute! We'll be in Texas in 3 weeks too! Hitting Houston, Austin and Ft Worth. Have fun!!