Tuesday, November 29, 2011

God, What do You Want my Family's Christmas to look like?

While for the past 7 years I have thought I was married to Scrooge, I am beginning to think that maybe it's not all bad that he's not wrapped up in the Christmas spirit. I'm not taking down the Christmas tree, but his criticism of this season (including buying Halmark ornaments) got me to thinking.
I have been blessed by the Nancy Leigh DeMoss radio series on Revive Our Hearts and today's program was perfect for me since we are spending Christmas solo in the DR this year. It's time that my family begins teaching my children that Christmas goes deeper than just acknowledging Christ's birth. I hope you enjoy this as much as I did!
When the Season Isn’t What You Expected
p.s. I know you're asking "when in the world do I have the time to listen to a radio program???" It's how I get through my 20 minute exercise on the elliptical machine :)

No comments: