Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Beach, Tent, & Potty

We have started taking Matthias to the potty when you know he is going in his diaper. He signed "potty" for me tonight and off we ran. Darton is reading a book to keep his brother entertained. 

Scotty set up a tent Sunday night for A & D and him to sleep in....actually he tried to convince me they would be okay sleeping outside by themselves.  I gently reminded him there is a reason we have bars on our windows and we lock ourselves in behind a metal gate upstairs! 

 Our First Trip to the Beach as a Family of 6!




Everyone is lending a hand with pool work since Theo is still gone. 
What a cheeser! 

2 comments:

Grandmommie and G-dad said...

Miss being there and playing with the kids. What a big boy Matthias is and a ham! Can't believe Adeline is buried in sand. And I am thinking Macklin is looking like a Needum??? but I know he is a Geer. Love to all!

Karen Hossink said...

I'm thinking that as a teen, Mathias is NOT going to be happy about that picture on the potty. LOL!
Might want to hold onto it for bribery purposes. *wink*