Sunday, April 18, 2010

Longaberger

I've never, to my recollection, introduced Longaberger to my blog. For two years now I have been a Longaberger home consultant. Longaberger is an American company that makes hand-crafted baskets in the USA. They also sale pottery, wrought iron products, and a few other things. I wanted to share Longaberger with you through my blog this month because of their once-a-year pottery sale as well as the new colors of baskets available (pictured above).

If you have any interest in receiving weekly sales, please let me know. You can browse my site by clicking on the hyperlink above.

The kids and I leave for TX on Thursday. We'll see if I'm able to blog much between now and then.

1 comment:

Kim said...

thanks for your encouragement on my blog. i really needed it! and i totally agree with you. i want to push the blame onto myself and onto "mother natures monthly gift" but in all reality, satan blows it up to what he wants it to be and its our job to fight him!