Friday, January 13, 2012

Some Pictures for Daddy

We made it to Cabarete and back and I thoroughly enjoyed girlfriend time with Mariah who is heading to Haiti tomorrow for a medical mission trip. They expect to see 300-500 patients in 4 days. Wow!

I have hit 32 weeks and I'm feeling much larger with this one than the others. Let's just say that a swimsuit WITH A SKIRT doesn't even cover the extraness on the backside! I wouldn't have known if my thoughtful daughter hadn't informed me though ;)

 Mariah was LOTS of fun to play with!
 The kids and I enjoyed virgin Mohitos on the beach :)
 Lunch with Mariah
 The cutest naked baby ever! He's my chunkiest baby yet, so we call him "gordito" (little fat boy).

 Many of you moms with multiple kids under the age of 5 know how super tired and achy your body gets the last trimester. This trip would not have been doable without Ana there!
 Stop to stretch our legs on our 3hr drive. 
 Well at least the girls are looking :)

No comments: