Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Back Online

As Adeline has gotten older there are new activities to discover. The DR doesn't have libraries, but we found a neat book store instead. We went with Anastasia and Hartleigh.
We went to Las Galeras with two other families and had a blast!
The house we rented.


Darton falls asleep on his Daddy pretty easily. It's a trick Scotty learned a few months back.

We didn't have internet for the past week, but we're back now. I really didn't miss all the computer time, and appreciated getting to be away from it. Now I just have to remember to stay away when I do have internet access.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

About 18 months ago I took a 40 day internet fast. It was really nice. I've often taken fasts from the internet, but somehow always make my way back on here. :/ I think I've started to find a good balance, but some days I'll admit I do go a little internet crazy.

Grandmommie and G-dad said...

Looks like you had a great time. Scotty is smiling so big, he looks great. Darton is such a big boy, and Adeline needs to smile bigger!! Mom looks great, too. Love, grandmommie and g-dad

Jaye said...

I'm glad you have Internet again... this is not to tempt you to make unwise use of time, but I really have missed your blogs in this short time ;).

I loved the pictures of the bookstore. I'm studying emergent literacy right now - all the "literacy activities" before formal schooling, so I'm super interested in anything with kids and books. Were the books in Spanish or English... both?

Miss Mommy said...

Good to see you! I would love to know Scotty's trick with Darton...since our sons are carbon copies of each other, this may come in handy with all the flying we're about to do (to Germany and back in a few weeks, to the States, then to IA, then back here)... :)