Thursday, November 20, 2008

Dog and Play-do

When I can't find Adeline I look in the dog kennel!
After she got out she tried to teach Sarah the "my turn" concept.Our big boy is now sitting up.


Adeline played for hourse with the Play-Do today.


I went to get my nails done this past weekend for only $15 for both hands and feet. The experience I wanted to share is that you take your own nail things with you (trimmer, file, etc). There was a lady getting her hair done and she had brought her own hair products. Not everyone did though. I think it might be common to come once a week here and get your hair straightened for the week. I'm not sure, but I think that's what the ladies were getting done in the salon.
We visited a friend this evening whose husband works for Barrick - Ana Marie. She goes by Annie. I definately have a common name here.

No comments: