Monday, November 17, 2008

Monday

Our three children...can you guess which one rarely gets to sit on my lap?
All four of us hit the park this morning...look closely for Sarah.




Adeline trying to walk Sarah. The man in the golf cart was coming to tell us to get on the sidewalk. The road is shut down during morning and evening hrs for exercise, so I"m not quite sure why we had to be on the sidewalk.


Taking a break. You can't see this, but htere are wild chickens in the background as well as the ocean.


My friend Melva let me borrow her maid today. Yeah! She worked all day for only $15. She was only expecting $10, but the bus ride alone is over $2. The minimum wage worker gets around 5,000 pesos a month. I can spend that in one grocery trip just to let you know how little that is ($10,000 pesos is approx US $280).

No comments: