Sunday, August 30, 2009

Beach to Boost Spirits

We hit the beach on Saturday in Guayacanes. We went to Playa Esmeralda All Roses which is about 45minutes away. We paid about $30 per adult and $15 for Adeline to spend the day, which included lunch and national drinks (aka rum drinks & Presidente beer). It was a great boost to my spirits after spending the first week in August with family or friends here. I feel like my parents were here forever ago and it was just at the beginning of this month! A day in the sun with clear water and beautiful palm trees was a great reminder that living here "ain't that bad" :) Darton can now say "I want that" or "I don't want that" and is jabbering all the time. If I don't get Adeline in swimming lessons, I think Darton will be the first one to swim. He loves the water.
My kids LOVE LOVE LOVE to dance. Here they are in action. We usually turn up the music once a day to jam out. If you click on the pic it will blow it up so you can see Darton's face. I love that expression. And is it just me or does my daughter look like she's doing a cheerleader dance move...maybe it's in the blood :)
My boys
Quite the poser Litte Miss is becoming...

3 comments:

Grandmommie and G-dad said...

Looks like a great weekend at a great place. The kids are growing and changing so quickly. Hugs and kisses, Grandmommie and G-dad

Grandmommie and G-dad said...

Can't believe I finally learned how to post a comment!! Love ya, Mom

Jaye said...

I love reading your blogs and keeping up with your life. The beach looks like so much fun! As much as I love to dance, I am loving see a new generation of little dancers, no matter how far away they are. :) By the way, I did get your present from Judy just a couple of weeks ago, and I am SOOO thankful. The baskets are perfect!