Thursday, October 15, 2009

Zoo Trip

We went to the zoo today with friends who are very new to the DR and friends who are old to the DR. We enjoyed 3 very hot and humid hours. I told Hannah she can call her friends and tell them she is eating watermelon in October!Stacey and her beautiful children, Hayden & HannahMaking conversation. The Dominican girls were practicing their English. Hannah told them she lives in Viginia and is on vacation....we couldn't hold back the laughter since her dad has signed a 3 year contract with their company here! I turned my back for a second and when I turned back around......
He actually made it 2 more steps higher!The DR isn't made for those with disabilities OR strollers. We had jsut finished 2 flights of stairs below and had another 4 or 5 to go. This picture is for Stacey's husband!Dana is the other lady in the picture. Her family is with the IMB doing mission work and have been here for 4yrs. I met her in the allergist office back in February...I love God's soveriegnty. Her youngest son, Christopher age 10, went with us. Her oldest babysits for us. The kids never cry when we leave them with Tyler!

No comments: