Sunday, April 17, 2011

Black & White

We recieved an invitation to a work related party last week that said Black & White Attire (optional). What??!! Which is it - black & white or not? I knew that it would have been safer to dress in cocktail attire, but we took the dive and opted for the chance to wear what you never get to wear.
And you guessed it. Scott was the only man in a tux of about 200 people and I was the only one in a long formal. There were a good number with jeans and tennis shoes! It was quite disappointing, but that didn't keep us for busting a move solo on the dance floor ;)

2 comments:

Grandmommie and G-dad said...

What a handsome couple! Glad you had fun. Love, Grandmommie and Gdad

Anonymous said...

Very cute picture!

I've had that happen, where I've gone to a function far more dressy than needed. But I figure, better over dressed than under. :)