Friday, September 9, 2011

I AM 30!

I celebrated my 30th birthday on Thursday with girlfriends at a tea garden. We sat and chatted for 3 hours...couldn't have asked for a better lunch date to celebrate. Most of the ladies there were Christian girlfriends. It was the exactly the company I needed to celebrate with.
They were each very kind and lavished me with gifts. My favorite gift were the earrings in the picture below given by my friend Any.
I took the kids to see how the puppies were doing. All 5 survived! I have found out about 2 adoption agencies here in Sto Dmgo to help me find homes! yeah!
I bought myself a chinola (passion fruit) cheesecake to celebrate with the family. DIVINE!

3 comments:

Lisa Haveman said...

Happy 30th Birthday!!! You are an amazing woman and I wish you many more wonderful years ahead :)

Grandmommie and G-dad said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Grandmommie and G-dad said...

Looks like a great day! We miss you and love you lots!