Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Pool and Bday

On Friday we enjoyed a sunny day at the water park. We are the first of our friends to try it out. It was great until people showed up ;) Mostly b/c the people that showed up were ones that tried to have "relations" in the kiddie pool! Notice the attitude Little Bit is giving up at the top...The music was at Domincan level of "beyond loud" and here Adeline is dancing. Tiffany, also in the picture, went with us. Today I celebrated my 28th bday with girlfriends and a chinola margarita. I don't remember a birthday since I've been an adult where people outside of family lavished me with so many gifts. I received 2 houseplants out of the deal!! My first mind you. They were all very sweet to celebrate with me and it was a great reminder that I do have good friends here.
The orchidsAnd the other...
That's my neice Ella in the photo frame. We'll get to meet her in December when she come to the DR.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been out of town and kept trying to comment and wish you a happy birthday, but it would never let me. So hopefully my home computer will... Happy birthday!