Tuesday, August 2, 2011

6wks in Review - Part Three: Texas

We spent a week in Celina with my family after Scott returned to the DR. A farmer was growing sunflowers and we got a few cute pictures.
We visited with my dad's mom. On July 14 we heading back to the DR but the bonus was that my parents, brother, sister-in-law, and their son came with us!Matthias taking a snooze on the plane on Adeline's pillowpet. She's been wanted one of theses for over a year now and my parents got her one for her bday. She LOVES it! Baby dolls really aren't her thing, we've learned. She'd much rather give a bottle to a stuffed monkey!


1 comment:

Grandmommie and G-dad said...

Remembering that Darton told me in Miami "grandmommie my legs don't work"!while trying to get off of one plane and on another! It is a priceless memory. Miss ya, Mom and Dad