Tuesday, February 17, 2009

BK


To get out of the house I thought we'd go somewhere with a playground and icecream. It was a failed outing. The closest playground with icecream to us is Burger King. After being told they were out of icecream, we walked out the door and then I asked Adeline if she'd rather have the playground over icecream. She opted for the playground, so I went back in to order drinks while Ana & Adeline headed for the playground. AFTER I paid for the drinks and Adeline had started playing, we were told we couldn't play b/c the door to the playground from the restaurant was broken. You got to be kidding me! So now I have to sit inside with my 2 1/2yr old and 10mth old and just drink??? We got a cookie and fries to help pacify them. It didn't end up being too bad, just not what I had intended.

No comments: