Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Sema

The kids, Ana, and I met Kathrin and her 2 kids at Sema this morning for a couple of hours. For those of you that are used to meeting girlfriends at a mall and going shopping, this was about the closest we'll get to it here. Well, we have malls, but Sema is what you could call a stand-alone department store. Without Ana this whole trip would have been disastoureous! I watech the tow bigger siblings, while Ana kept Darton and Kathrin with Katie. It worked out well, especially since Kathrin and her husband are speaking English to their kids. Shopping just isn't the same when you have little ones...just makes the trip so much fun ;). Shopping at Sema reminds me of shopping at Penny's in Elko, but there is a lot more. Sema has kitchen supplies, baby supplies, electronics, clothes, fabric, cosmetics, etc. I compare the two only because they are a stand-alone store.
Just another price compare to the States...I bought an eyeliner at Sema for almost $10. It's the same one that I can get for under $3 at good ole Wallyworld.

1 comment:

Judy said...

I don't know her but I love Ana. She allows you more time to keep me up on your life. I loved the lizard story.
We miss you.