Friday, April 3, 2009

Darton's Surprise Face



Darton has picked up how to make a face that says "Wow!" or "Awe!" It's pretty cute and he does it ALL THE TIME! All the time that he isn't crying anyways. Don't let these two videos fool you. My baby boy is still a crier and thinks he needs to be in my arms 90% of the day. I didn't create him this way. If I had then I would be able to uncreate his neediness...but it's just him. It took him 5 days to get use to my mom and grandmother, so they are now witnesses to the Darton-is-not-an-easy-baby story.
He loves his Daddy now and the weekends are spent in Daddy's arms. Teeth #3-5 broke through this week after he was showing signs of teething 4 weeks ago. Now teeth #6-8are breaking through. At least now when he cries I know that he has a good reason for it.
Sorry the video quality is bad. Scott showed me tonight how to fix it.

3 comments:

Miss Mommy said...

Girl- I hear ya about not an easy baby boy!!!!!!! Ditto. Seriously- it has just been this past couple of months that I have decided I even like Luke. :) Goofball isn't even crawling yet, so any movement (however slight)away from him sets him off! I'm glad to know I'm not the only one! I also know I didn't do this- what happened?! Luke also is teething and we are looking for #3-5...I feel like the Lord must have certain molds b/c you and I seem very similar... :)

Miss Mommy said...

BTW, that is a very cute face.

BradandJen said...

Awww, what a cute little boy. Ella liked watching the videos. I'm sorry he cries so much. Hopefully he'll grow out of it soon.