Friday, April 3, 2009

More Grocery Store Treasures

Adeline can now accomplish washing her own hands!
Claire and her two girls, Georgia & Jessica, and Julie with her two girls, Erin & Abigail, came over on Thursday night for pizza and dancing to Mama Mia. It was quite crazy and loud. Adeline didn't miss a beat among the older ones. She enjoyed performing for someone new. She wouldn't say hardly two words to Julie, but she hopped on out of her shell when we turned the music on.

I found bagels and pretzels this week! Too bad there isn't one store that has all the goodies. I only bought bagels on rare occasions in the States, but I find that I buy something just because it's familiar. I've asked other ex-pat wives, and they do the same. My friend Claire recommended these wheat cookies to me. She bought them because they are similar to a product she is used to buying in England. I owuld have never thought to buy them if she hadn't pointed them out. When you're at the grocery store, my eye looks for the familiar and skips over items like these.
A new mom and her two kids have arrived from Australia to join the husband/dad already here.
I had Roselynn and the kids, Owen & Isabelle, over late this afternoon and we went to the fairgrounds to ride horses.

No comments: