Thursday, April 23, 2009

More Bumps & Some Dirt

Bumped "knoggins" don't just happen to boys! Adeline went flying down the ramp in the parking garage on a toy car and ran smack into the gate. This knot was at least 2x the size last night than it is here in the picture. This picture was taken this morning. There is some miracle cream that the Dominicans have for bumps that really keeps down the swelling. I contribute the fast healing of Adeline's goose egg and Darton's head to it. Don't know if there is anything like it in the States b/c I never had to look for it!

After our morning run I let the kids play in the park. The water soon turned to mud and this was the result...it was much better in person. He was so filthy that I had to take his clothes off to put him in the stroller! It was in his neck creases and crusted in his nose. I love messy times when there is no pressure to be clean.
Don't have any plans for the wkend to leave SD. On Saturday night Scott and I are getting all dressed up for a gala! We won't even leave the house until 8:30p. (nightlife starts exceptionally late here) A friend's son is coming over to chill while the kids sleep.

No comments: